Royal Pacific or Portofino Club? Which one?

fmelchor88

Mouseketeer
Ok, I waited too long to book our room and the HRH. They are now sold out for 05/29-06/01/04. Which of the remaining 2 would be best. 4 adults with NO kids....... I have heard alot of great things about Portofino... Any suggestions..

We haven't stayed at Portofino but we explored it extensively during our last trip and it is GORGEOUS! It's themed very nicely (explore the nooks and crannies) and it is also rather quiet and romantic. It has a nice pool, interesting restaurants and some shops.

By the way, we're staying at RPR (which I've never seen) during this trip but I would have picked PBH if I weren't traveling with a kid because it's really, really nice IMO.

I just booked HRH June 1-3 and it seemed like they had all kinds of rooms except Garden View available. Maybe your other dates are sold out but I gave my DSIL a gift to the RP last summer and she raved about it. It also seems to have the lowest rates of the three. With fanclub for our dates the standard room was only 119! Good luck! Hope you have a wonderful vacation!:)

4 adults with no kids - PBH for SURE! I've only stayed at HRH so far (loved it!) but we're going to PBH next month and the more I read about it the more excited I get. Sounds very romantic, too!

We have stayed at all three, and I would recommend PBH without kids. It was definitely, IMO, the prettiest and most romantic of the 3. Honestly, they were all great and I would go back to any one of them in a heartbeat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter