Royal Pacific or Portofino Bay

PBR has 3 different pools to choose from. RPR has 1. The main pool at PBR has the slide mentioned above where the RPR pool has an interactive water play area. Both have their own attractions depending on whether you and your family prefer the slide or water play area. I will say that my wife and daughter (in mid-20s now) likes the "quiet" pool at PBR. It isn't technically an adults only pool, but since it doesn't have a slide or an interactive play area, kids tend to want the main pool. The 3rd pool at PBR is a bit secluded at the end of the East wing that I've seen empty of people more often than crowded. Check out: PBR Pools

My kids have always preferred the quieter pool, too. Personally, I like the beach pool at Portofino best. The pool at Royal Pacific never stood out to any of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter