Royal or Princess to Alaska?

jujubiee4

DIS Veteran
So I hear a lot of people say Princess is best for Alaska. I took Princess cruise to Alaska and it was fine. That was
just myself and mother n law. Now I want the family to go. Should we go Royal? Do any of the new ships go?

Any Royal cruisers to Alaska? thanks

We've done two RCL cruises to Alaska. They were a few years ago and on the smaller RCL ships (Radiance?) but we really enjoyed it. Have never done Princess to Alaska so I can't compare the two.

Princess is having a deal right now, each room gets gratuity included, the drinks (alcoholic) package, wi-fi for one device, and a few other things which are valued at $100/per person...

Personally, I would take one of the Royal class Princess ships (with an Alfredo’s on board) as IMHO, I think the food is definitely better. Also, you aren’t going to utilize as much of the rock walls/waterslides, etc. that you might on an RCCL or Carnival Caribbean cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter