Roxymama's 5k to Marathon, Time to Collect Another Castle

Congrats on achieving one of your running bucket list goals! No "yeah but"s allowed - this is an amazing accomplishment and you should celebrate it!

Also ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :cake:

Enjoy your five run week!

Great recap!!! An age group award is definitely worth a cold butt and a frozen phone! You have inspired me to start stalking local 5K results. :thumbsup2

And cheers to training for April 22 half marathons. :drinking1

Happy Birthday!

tenor.gif

I hope you’re getting a free birthday Starbucks drink!

What’s better than getting first place in your division? A unicorn party, that’s what!!

Loved the race recap.

Congrats on achieving one of your running bucket list goals! No "yeah but"s allowed - this is an amazing accomplishment and you should celebrate it!

Also ... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :cake:

Enjoy your five run week!

Ahh!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
HAPPY 1st PLACE!!
GREAT RECAP!!!
FIVE RUNNING DAYS!!

(So many caps and !! were needed to convey my excitement.)

Happy birthday!!! :cake:

Loved the recap! Congratulations again!!!

Great recap!!! An age group award is definitely worth a cold butt and a frozen phone! You have inspired me to start stalking local 5K results. :thumbsup2

And cheers to training for April 22 half marathons. :drinking1

Happy Birthday!

tenor.gif

I hope you’re getting a free birthday Starbucks drink!

Then we can run Chicago together. Happy birthday.

Thanks everyone!

Fashion Alert:
Roxykiddo and roxyhubby found this at target in the pajamas section for me and it's the best bday gift ever
IMG_3218.JPG

So warm and fuzzy and I'm gonna wear it literally everywhere!

We had a good time at our little family post-work party last night.
IMG_3214.JPG

And everyone knows chocolate cake doesn't have any calories on your birthday!
IMG_3217.JPG

AG FIRST PLACE! AHHHHH!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! (PS @roxyhubby and roxykiddo celebrating when you got home is super adorable).

Also, happy birthday!!!! Unicorn party is totally appropriate and awesome : )

PS - I laughed at the Rita's raffle prize... Because who doesn't want Italian ice after running a race in 8* weather?

What a fun party!! Love the theme and of course, love the sweatshirt. Tell me about your little penguin party friend? She looks very festive with the hat! That chocolate cake looks delicious by the way :)

So much to celebrate on here!!

Awesome 5K!! Congratulations on your first place finish- that is so so cool! And your description of the music-blaring-family-cheering as you came home seriously put a lump in my throat- so so sweet!!

and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating. Your pictures from your family party are super cute! And now I want some chocolate cake!

What a fun party!! Love the theme and of course, love the sweatshirt. Tell me about your little penguin party friend? She looks very festive with the hat! That chocolate cake looks delicious by the way :)

The penguin is property of roxykiddo. He was waiting for me along with several other stuffed animals. All wearing party hats..ready to party. I forgot to ask if they were invited or if they were party crashers. I did not share my cake with them!

And now I want some chocolate cake!

I ALWAYS want chocolate cake!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter