Round Up Rodeo BBQ to open March 23 at DHS - Menu Released

Ugh that was stressful and got it for a less than ideal time (2pm when wanted close to noon but kept losing my noon slots). Better than nothing i guess!

Got mine! After I clicked the agree to terms button it kept spinning and erroring but I got a pop up email that the cancellation of my conflicting reservation went through so I left the spin cycle and checked future plans and Rodeo was there. Got an email too but took longer than the cancellation. Good luck to all!

wow big delays in booking
i got 3 error messages in a row and then 10 minutes later all 3 res showed up in my plans
so i will now cancel 2
craziness
For the past month or so my app has been saying there was an error in booking and to try again. But when I try again, it says you have conflicting reservations and asks me which I want to keep (if the new time I select is too close to the original that I didn't know went through). Same thing happened with Roundup today.

Wow, they went fast!! So glad I got one - and at the perfect time for our single HS day!! 💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼. Hope everyone else here got what they needed!!

Thanks to everyone for sharing their early updates. Good luck!!

I had some luck with changing the party from 2 to 3 - Got the reservation and then modified back to 2

I couldn't get a table of 8 but was able to get 4 and 4. The times are 30 mins apart but oh well. That was stressful!

For the past month or so my app has been saying there was an error in booking and to try again. But when I try again, it says you have conflicting reservations and asks me which I want to keep (if the new time I select is too close to the original that I didn't know went through). Same thing happened with Roundup today.
I get that a lot too. It's annoying.

is this all you can eat? can you request more salad. etc? and are drinks (soda) included in the price?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter