Round Up Rodeo BBQ to open March 23 at DHS - Menu Released

No problem. What makes it even more frustrating is that I have to get up at 2:30am west coast time to try for these reservations. Work should be fun today.

Not only is this crappy and inconvenient on Disney guests, but it’s also so rude to do this to the poor CMs who work the Disney customer service lines. I feel bad for them :(

They get paid to do their job. I feel bad for getting up early to have to do this.

Just got through to Disney dining after 45 minutes wait, not too bad, and got a very knowledgeable and friendly castmember. They are aware of the problem and working hard to fix it. Definitely we haven't missed out on the ADRs yet, so just have patience and keep checking back periodically. :thumbsup2

I just got through. She knew of the issue and apologized. Said they had a "global enhancement" and the call center would not know any faster when the reservations will be available, just watch for the blue Check Availability to show on website.

In future, when I break all the IT in work, I'm going to refer to it as a "global enhancement"
Brilliant 🤣

Just went on the app. Did the map search for dining (using second tab from bottom then scroll menu to dining). Earlier it showed a tab above Woody’s head at the entrance of Toy Story Land for Roundup Rodeo. Now there is nothing above Woody’s head. I guess they’re having major issues.

It's going to be very interesting to see what happens with fantasmic dinner packages if and when they show up

I just got through. She knew of the issue and apologized. Said they had a "global enhancement" and the call center would not know any faster when the reservations will be available, just watch for the blue Check Availability to show on website.
Ooh...a GLOBAL enhancement? What do you guys think? On the scale of enhancement types, that does come in before or after magical enhancements?

I'm sure they had thousands of people trying book 6 weeks of RRBBQ all at one time. Then add in everyone booking their normal 60+ day ADRs to the mix.
They could have opened it at 12am est. to take the pressure off 6am. Or done a staggered booking for different dates.
C'mon Disney, stop embarrassing yourselves!

I just got through to a CM. The wait time said 2 hours, but it actually took 38 minutes. He said they are having technical difficulties (duh) with the reservations for Roundup so they took it down to resolve the issue. He said they have not received an update of when it will be back up. He told me to keep checking the website and the Disney Parks Blog.

So I was able to make a ressie for opening day (as I posted here a couple pages ago), but it isn't showing up in my plans on the web site or future plans on app. When I try to link, I get an error. Thank goodness I have the confirmation email. I spoke with a CM and she can see the ressie on her end. I can tell the site is having major issues as when I check on web, it says not all dining reservations are showing.

EDIT: It's showing now in my plans. PHEW

Last edited:
Ours will probably just eat the cheddar biscuits and mac & cheese and we are hoping we can get some of the corn on the cob without toppings.

Same! My niece hated HDDR food, but I'm hoping she'll find something to eat here. Otherwise, we'll go hunting for a hotdog somewhere after! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter