Round Up Rodeo BBQ to open March 23 at DHS - Menu Released

I started checking at 5:45 am and always got no times available, never a time or an error. I don’t know if I should keep trying or try for 45 min more sleep!

Nothing. My alerts system initially showed two times available on March 23, so maybe something started to load and stopped?

I have multiple reservation finders in and my phone would have started blowing up so I doubt they all released yet.
Same, nothing popping up and no alerts. Saw some chatter about them going live but have yet to hear from anyone who was able to book.

Delaying the release of reservations is such an annoying recent trend of Disney, sigh. I’m going in 44 days and they haven’t yet opened up fireworks parties or fantasmic dining for my dates either. I thought I’d try for the new restaurant just in case and of course not available at the 6am time it normally would be, sigh. Like they want us to be wedded to our phone and sleep deprived even before our Disney trip begins, ugh.

there are a few facebook posts that "claim" they booked at 440AM CST (540AM EST) but only on 3/23. I haven't seen a screenshot yet confirming anyone actually got one....

Delaying the release of reservations is such an annoying recent trend of Disney, sigh. I’m going in 44 days and they haven’t yet opened up fireworks parties or fantasmic dining for my dates either. I thought I’d try for the new restaurant just in case and of course not available at the 6am time it normally would be, sigh. Like they want us to be wedded to our phone and sleep deprived even before our Disney trip begins, ugh.
It's bad guest experience and they don't' seem to care! Been stalking my phone and computer as well. Hope you're eventually able to book everything!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter