Round 4-Pen Pal Letter Swap-May-CLOSED-please post on June thread

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Everyone who is in Round 4 of the pen pal letter swap, please start to post here. When it is time for the month of June, I will post here to let you all know, and open that one up.

Yay, I'm excited!

Just to clarify, when do we mail out our first letter? Will it be the second Sunday of May?

Yay, I'm excited!

Just to clarify, our first letter goes out by this Sunday, right?

:wave: No, your first letter would go out in May, second in June, and the third in July.

Before sending out a letter, you will need to find out the Topic of the Month, and the Twist of the Month. These two information, I have not yet given out yet. If I do give out the topic, and twists out early, everyone will need to wait until I give the okay to send out their letters. This is just in case there is a switch of pen pals that happens, if I do not hear from a pen pal during the weekly check in, or once I contact them on the thread or via a pm....I will contact their pen pal of a possible switch or such. So being on top of things, and following the rules will make everyone happy, not just me :).

The next check in will be next Monday-Friday.

Everyone, feel free to ask questions here or via a pm to me if you have any questions.

:wave: No, your first letter would go out in May, second in June, and the third in July.

Before sending out a letter, you will need to find out the Topic of the Month, and the Twist of the Month. These two information, I have not yet given out yet. If I do give out the topic, and twists out early, everyone will need to wait until I give the okay to send out their letters. This is just in case there is a switch of pen pals that happens, if I do not hear from a pen pal during the weekly check in, or once I contact them on the thread or via a pm....I will contact their pen pal of a possible switch or such. So being on top of things, and following the rules will make everyone happy, not just me :).

The next check in will be next Monday-Friday.

Everyone, feel free to ask questions here or via a pm to me if you have any questions.

Oh, okay!

And how about the PM questionnaire... Sorry for so many questions, I'm still new to this \= Is that something we PM to our penpal?

Oh, okay!

And how about the PM questionnaire... Sorry for so many questions, I'm still new to this \= Is that something we PM to our penpal?

Oh ask as many questions as you have.

Either copy, and paste the questionaire, and type out your answers, then print, or print it and handwrite in your answers. This will be included with your first letter to your pen pal. So in the first letter, you will be including-the questionaire, your pen pal letter, and the twist of the month. :cutie:

Depends on what type of shopping. I am certainly a browser when it comes to department type stores. Food shopping however, is another story. With 2 boys I go grocery shopping at least once a week and is where I will be tomorrow morning after they both head off to school.

Depends on what type of shopping. I am certainly a browser when it comes to department type stores. Food shopping however, is another story. With 2 boys I go grocery shopping at least once a week and is where I will be tomorrow morning after they both head off to school.

I have a hard time going shopping as well since it is not just 5 minutes away, and I have an active little one.

Sending you a pm! :flower3:

No food allergies here….. (Secretly I would like to say I have a food allergy to healthy food, but you kinda need those haha)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter