ROTR / ticket question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauties n the Beast

Mouseketeer
So we will be going in a few weeks and our HS day is actually my son's 3rd birthday. I did not buy him a ticket BUT considering buying for that one day because I am worried that IF I get a boarding pass (fingers crossed!) he might not be allowed to ride without a ticket? He meets the height requirement sadly. I have a small giant!

So we will be going in a few weeks and our HS day is actually my son's 3rd birthday. I did not buy him a ticket BUT considering buying for that one day because I am worried that IF I get a boarding pass (fingers crossed!) he might not be allowed to ride without a ticket? He meets the height requirement sadly. I have a small giant!
Not going to be an issue... at all.
A child who is under 3 yrs. at the START of a trip, remains (for the purposes of ticketing) under 3 yrs. for the remainder of that trip.
And, a child who does not need a ticket to enter a park (as is the case here) will be allowed to enter the attraction's queue along with his parent(s) who have a virtual queue assignment.
(As long as the child meets the "rider height" requirement.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter