RotR Planning & Daily Boarding Group Discussion - *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Through security and waiting in line. ETA: I don't know why the pictures are sideways. Sorry!15764054372656383652976211431749.jpg15764054782285951120572659448043.jpg

Last edited:
Arrived at 5:20am via Uber via AOA.
Security a breeze. Got in line at 5:27am. About 30 people behind the ticket booth.

Cheers at 5:30 we’re a false alarm - just CMs trying to amp up the crowd...to move forward and pack together more tightly.

CMs are circulating and asking if anyone has questions about the VQ. Hopefully that means there will be minimal chaos on the other side.

So many disboards people here - I’m solo and wish I was standing close enough to say hi to one of you. From pictures, seems like most of you are further right. I’m just under/in front of the “Di” in the Disney’s Hollywood Studios sign above the ticket booths.

So many disboards people here - I’m solo and wish I was standing close enough to say hi to one of you. From pictures, seems like most of you are further right. I’m just under/in front of the “Di” in the Disney’s Hollywood Studios sign above the ticket booths.
I'm on the other side of the ticket booths, or I'd wave hello! :wave:

6:15 and no signs of letting us in as of yet. I figured it might be 6:30, but just for other people's info.

So many disboards people here - I’m solo and wish I was standing close enough to say hi to one of you. From pictures, seems like most of you are further right. I’m just under/in front of the “Di” in the Disney’s Hollywood Studios sign”458797
So you’re over there? Hellooo

Parked at 5:04am, security had not started screening guests yet. Had a very short wait before security lines opened and we passed through no bag line and waiting for park open as of 5:55am. Park open at 6:22. BG 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter