RotR Planning & Daily Boarding Group Discussion - *CLOSED*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all...we are boarding group 42 and got in line at about 11....trying to figure out how long the wait has been once on line...any info is greatly appreciated 😁

From my anicdotal evidence, each of the 5 times I rode was about 30 minutes to the preshow. What room did you start your wait in?

Man, past 2 days have looked brutal.

I'm rethinking about going next Wednesday. I'm just not sure I want to get there before 5 this time.
Yes .. we’re glad we got to ride today but now we’re all sleep deprived and it’s a bit of a struggle ... too many previously planned FP and res to just leave . We got here at 5 on the nose and we’re tge 8th person behind turnstile , not sure if before 5 is necessary. You have to have right demographic for this feat, very few little ones or kids in general senior folks,mostly teens to fifties I’d say

Last edited:
I’m really trying to figure out how to make this work for my fam. We’re there 12/21-12/28, and so far only thinking of 12/26 as DHS Day. It’s our first and prob only trip, so want to try and get in a BG. It looks like we’ll have to get there by 5:30?? I’m wondering if we shouldn’t drop our Epcot fp on 12/23 or something and add a 2nd dhs day.
I'm in a similar situation. 12/22-12/26, definitely going to HS on 12/24 (and possibly other mornings during our stay). I'll be watching this thread and other resources carefully to plan, but right now I'm prepping my husband and daughter for a 5am departure from our resort (AKL). No way I'm missing this ride!!

Thanks for all of the information so far. Our plan is still to hit it tomorrow morning! How long does it take for an Uber or Lyft to get to one of the hotels at say 5am? Trying to decide how much time to allow for an Uber / Lyft to get to us when planning the morning.

I'm in a similar situation. 12/22-12/26, definitely going to HS on 12/24 (and possibly other mornings during our stay). I'll be watching this thread and other resources carefully to plan, but right now I'm prepping my husband and daughter for a 5am departure from our resort (AKL). No way I'm missing this ride!!
We'll be staying at Riviera around New Year's - watching this thread starting NOW to see how things shake out. Luckily our kids wake up pretty early (usually by 6:30) so we should be ok getting them up a little earlier than usual. Does anyone know what time the Skyliner is supposed to start running?? 🤔

Good progress today then. Would be nice if that is a continuing trend. What are we guessing per boarding group: 100 guests?

We'll be staying at Riviera around New Year's - watching this thread starting NOW to see how things shake out. Luckily our kids wake up pretty early (usually by 6:30) so we should be ok getting them up a little earlier than usual. Does anyone know what time the Skyliner is supposed to start running?? 🤔
scheduled time is 730am. I would not consider using the skyliner to arrive at DHS at all
ETA: schedule is out until Dec 28 on the skyliner schedule, sit it might change but I wouldn't count on it

I’m really trying to figure out how to make this work for my fam. We’re there 12/21-12/28, and so far only thinking of 12/26 as DHS Day. It’s our first and prob only trip, so want to try and get in a BG. It looks like we’ll have to get there by 5:30?? I’m wondering if we shouldn’t drop our Epcot fp on 12/23 or something and add a 2nd dhs day.

If I were you, I would build some flexibility into your trip. Do you have park hoppers? If not, I would plan to visit DHS earlier in your trip and if you are unable to get into a BG on your first visit (and it is that important to you), you could try again on another day.

Would anyone have a picture of the CMs that can give you a BG? I would like to see where they are and what to look for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter