Rosiejo-A Huge Thanks (autograph pages)

mommyintn

DIS Veteran
I loved your autograph pages! I wanted to make an autograph book for both our boys so I added onto each page (Connor's 1st Trip or Ben's 1st Trip), I printed them out on cardstock and glued them in a 6x8 scrapbook with blank pages. Well we are in Orlando and went to MK this morning and Mr. Smee was so excited!! He ran around to people just walking past to show them his page and then ran across the way to Peter Pan and Wendy and showed them. :) We then went over to Peter Pan and Wendy and Peter showed "Hey Smee"! and held up the book. The CM's thought they were great and I told them someone much more creative than me designed them and that I only added my kids names. :) Just thought you'd like to hear about how you made Mr. Smee's day (and my boys loved it too!!!) Thanks!

:wave: Angela.

Thanks so much for sharing - I'm glad my pages are spreading a little more magic, for the characters and more importantly your sons!

Hope you're having a great holiday and that you get to fill your autograph book :)

Thanks for sharing your experience. I've never done personalized autograph pages. I bet my sons would love having them. I might go ahead and make autograph pages for our trip! :smooth:

hey, where can I see these? lol. rosiejo, if I pm u my addy can you email it to me? I'd love to see it!

If you look in her signature in her reply above, she has a link to her autograph pages. She also has instructions on printing them from the same link. Here it is for you:

http://photobucket.com/albums/a60/r0siej0/Autograph%20book/

She inspired me to design my own as well but I was too chicken to actually use them on our last trip so I'll be using them in December.

Glad you like them - and thanks Vicki for pointing her in the right direction :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter