Rosie Roams in 2015 Updated April 19th

Absolutely thrilled that hat is gone!! It was such an eyesore...I missed the beautiful entrance of the original MGM days. Sorry for those who will miss it. :(

Sci Fi..yum...one of my faves. Hard to look at food pics today....have had a tummy bug for two days and it is not fun. Nothing is working to stop it...ugh.

Seeing all these pics sure makes me long to go back sooner rather than later. ::yes::

No actually, it was a sigh of relief. I didn't care for it either. I thought it clogged up the entrance and hid the beautiful theater facade and other scenery. I have no idea what will replace it, if anything, but I too am glad it's gone and there will be a change.

Great plans for Raglan Road and then the Studios the next day. I'm with Christine...glad the hat is gone.

LOVE Raglan Road! Happy the hat is gone. It was so cheesy.

I don't remember it NOT being there so will definately miss it !! To me it was Hollywood Studios !!:cloud9:

Great plans for Raglan Road and then the Studios the next day. I'm with Christine...glad the hat is gone.

I hope I like NO hat !!!:sad2::sad:

Absolutely thrilled that hat is gone!! It was such an eyesore...I missed the beautiful entrance of the original MGM days. Sorry for those who will miss it. :(

Sci Fi..yum...one of my faves. Hard to look at food pics today....have had a tummy bug for two days and it is not fun. Nothing is working to stop it...ugh.

Seeing all these pics sure makes me long to go back sooner rather than later. ::yes::

Yes I am glad we have a ressie there :worship:
No actually, it was a sigh of relief. I didn't care for it either. I thought it clogged up the entrance and hid the beautiful theater facade and other scenery. I have no idea what will replace it, if anything, but I too am glad it's gone and there will be a change.

I am in the minority !!!:headache:

Well I started my adrs for FP+ :rotfl2:I also found out we are flying SWA on June 11th leaving .... at 5:30 a:faint::faint: Carol says she is working at Rite Aid the evening before and will go home finish packing shower and come get me by 2 a ish:faint::faint::faint::faint: Nice thing is we arrive at Orlando at 8:10a perfect for a good day at Epcot

:cool1:What a great flight!! You'll be there when the airport opens...love those early flights! ::yes:: Maybe you'll get some nice PD and a room will be ready -it has happened to me a few times. Would be nice to freshen up on your room before heading off to a park for the day. :)

Did you get all the FP times you wanted?

I have forgotten when your cataract surgery is scheduled but know it is very soon. Hey, now that your vision will be good you might see WDW in a whole new light! ;) :cheer2:

:cool1:What a great flight!! You'll be there when the airport opens...love those early flights! ::yes:: Maybe you'll get some nice PD and a room will be ready -it has happened to me a few times. Would be nice to freshen up on your room before heading off to a park for the day. :)

Did you get all the FP times you wanted?

I have forgotten when your cataract surgery is scheduled but know it is very soon. Hey, now that your vision will be good you might see WDW in a whole new light! ;) :cheer2:

Well I am finally able to get on the Dis !!Had 4 days off and am only now able to get on :goodvibes:goodvibes I have to update about Lake George , this year we will have Beatles Inpersonators ... Watch out for Rosie who was CRAZY about Paul McCartney !!!:jumping1::jumping2::jumping3::Pinkbounc

The Beatles!!! I was soooo disappointed when they replaced them in EPCOT - it was always one of my favorite stops.

A Paul fan...I was a John fan...will look forward to see the pics...this should be a hoot!!' Can't wait!!!! :dancer:

Hope your eye is doing well now...was it a painful procedure? Take good care!!!

I have been busy planning for this trip to Lake George !! Just as a rminder to my old time readers and a glimpse into my " style" to the newbies !!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Okay Rosie at the Helm:rotfl2:

of this:rotfl2::rotfl2:

This year we have an individual who is on a ground /soft diet :confused3:hyper::scratchin So I have been scouring menus , even called one A & W , and am please to announce I think we are okay , have to remember this is NOT Disney where thy would undoubtedly grind anything we wanted . But I fond each choice of restaurants with a coupe extra thrown in have either spaghetti and meatballs that can be fork mashed , mac & cheese , cottage cheese , mashed potatoes or applesauce !! Dessert is fine ICE CREAM!!

:rotfl2:Well today I received most of our luggage stickers for the suitcases to be delivered to the rooms !! Now usually Carol handles all that and so I immediately called her and carefully went thru everything and YES we were missing stuff , so next call is Mary the TA, who said yes the missing stuff was on it's way. She had sent me an email soooooo I decide I better check my mail, GRRRRRR it says my password is wrong GRR :mad:I have had the same one for years , now I am locked out I am fuming :mad:and of course can't get hold of anyone .. Up pops a little survey on how helpful were they ,,,, NOT AT ALL:snooty::rolleyes:

Oh, sorry about the email troubles! Sounds like your trip is getting closer!! :cool1:

Oh, sorry about the email troubles! Sounds like your trip is getting closer!! :cool1:
Oh yes it is . I have planned completely for the FP + but keep checking to see if I can tweak them, but I am pretty happy with them !! I have 4 days pretty all planned out , even allowing time for potty breaks and shopping , in no particular order :rotfl2: I will try to get a day in a each day !!

So lets get started with one of the 2 major Rosie Roamings of 2015 :dancer::coffee::dancer:

Leaving Buffalo at 5:30 a.m oh my !!!:bitelip::faint: arrive MCO at 8:10 a.m
With Luck we will be at Pop by 10 a.m

Too late for this but

This is for Marv who I know will be happy to see it!! Yes that is THE Michael of Raglan Road !!!:rotfl2:

Plan to grab either breakfast or lunch at Pop sort out meds , check carryone in at Luggage and head to

Now Pat will remember these guys I think :confused3

My first FP+ is

Hello Patrick !!!!

Will sneak in

and the 9 pound lemons

Continued next post

Wow what an early start, what time will you need to wake up? :faint

Great start to your holiday with Epcot and Soarin :)

Hi Rosie! I'm so glad I found you again! I just started getting back into the Dis again and so many things have changed! Nice to see you haven't changed too much though, the same fun loving, lap dancing Rosie I remember from a few years ago. I'll be following along to read about your plans and your trip!

Plan to grab either breakfast or lunch at Pop sort out meds , check carryone in at Luggage and head to

Now Pat will remember these guys I think :confused3

As I was scrolling by - I did recognize that group. Ever hear from Roy? He was an interesting guy.

Trip's getting clooooooooooser!! You got some mail; but I'm so sorry for all the problems with that mail. :( I'm sure it'll all work out, Rosie!

Soarin' will be just as lovely as always. :D

Yay for Figment, and the Livin' with the Land ride is always awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter