• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rose Gold Ears

Anyone going there today that can pick me up a pair (if they’re still in stock)? My little sister’s 16th birthday is in Thursday and we’re surprising her with a trip to Disneyworld and I’d love to do it with the ears! I’d rather not pay the huge markup on eBay.

In early November they were everywhere. I think practically every shop had them so I'm really surprised to hear that they are sold out.

Was at the parks today and they were fully stocked! All stores hadn’t them and had plenty. Lots of people wearing them too.

Was at the parks today and they were fully stocked! All stores hadn’t them and had plenty. Lots of people wearing them too.
Yeah, the World of Disney had a huge display of them (by the register closest to the entrance to the parks). And then they had a huge container of them behind the counter!

I didn't look for any for sale yesterday but the number of people wearing them in the park would seem like they were available for sale. It seemed like at least half of the people wearing mouse ears were wearing the rose gold ones yesterday. Not exaggerating.

We are in DL yesterday and today and I also noticed that EVERYONE is wearing those rose gold ears. I didn't notice or look while we were at DL park, but I saw at several CA stores and kiosks they are readily available to purchase.

I didn't look for any for sale yesterday but the number of people wearing them in the park would seem like they were available for sale. It seemed like at least half of the people wearing mouse ears were wearing the rose gold ones yesterday. Not exaggerating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter