Rose and crown in the COLD

muffyn

"hmmm*
Ok just realized we have the rose and crown fireworks dining coming up and it has been freezing at night. So how do you handle eating in the cold? Do they have heaters? ( and no you can’t have my ressie)

Hi. I was there today-and didn’t see any heaters :( But maybe they just didn’t have them out yet. But it was chilly! I agree

In the past when we have had dinner on the deck in December, they have had propane heaters. I didn't think it was cold enough to warrant them, but, then, I'm from Maine.

We have eaten there on a record breaking cold day and they had both heaters and even plastic tenting around the tables. It was warm enough but we still had to wear our coats, but worth it for great seats!

Our Jan. 2020 experience agrees w/taymaesmom with the add of: don't sit right next to / under the propane heater...table near us had to relocate. The plastic tenting blurred the view somewhat but it was still better than sitting outside.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter