Rose and Crown Fireworks package

I briefly saw a package for Spice Road on 12/12. Really wish I had book that because anything is better than nothing. Hopefully someone will cancel their Rose & Crown package during our trip.

Does anyone else think that they've just not released the December packages yet? I know they go quickly but there's been nothing popping up at all
Same here, I have been trying for the same time period. No luck. Got some others like Candelight even ‘Ohana. Makes me also think just not online yet.

Today is my 60+10 day. Just booked for February 07, 2024.

EDIT: posted the above about 30 minutes ago. Have been fiddling in their system and have switched to Spice Road Table for that day (seems better potential for a good table as a party of 3). But - at least for me, neither Spice Road nor Rose & Crown shows up when searching by restaurant itself, even when specifically clicking their respective fireworks packages option on the Disney website.

Instead, have to search by day then sift to find the fireworks dining amongst other miscellaneous restaurant options.

Last edited:
Instead, have to search by day then sift to find the fireworks dining amongst other miscellaneous restaurant options.
Does the listing have “DINE EVENT” on the side?

Can’t figure out whether to go through Dining Availability like for Fantasmic Package or through Enchanting Extras Collection like the MK Fireworks Party.

Does the listing have “DINE EVENT” on the side?

Can’t figure out whether to go through Dining Availability like for Fantasmic Package or through Enchanting Extras Collection like the MK Fireworks Party.
I’ve noticed a few small changes within their system since 12/31/2023. So it’s possible that it now says “DINE EVENT” but when I booked in early December, it didn’t. I definitely didn’t go into any special events, etc. (such as for fireworks dessert party, night vision safari at AKL, rent a cabana at water park, etc.) part of their system.

When I went into the dining reservations section, to the initial, generic screen that has a massive list of all restaurants in alphabetical order, it just listed “Rose & Crown” …. “Spice Road Table”. Those were for standard, meal-only reservations.

But, when I unintentionally approached it differently, by sorting not by all restaurant names, but instead by date, and that date’s alphabetical list of available restaurants, it then showed two distinct options for each “Rose & Crown” … “Rose & Crown - fireworks dining package” … “Spice Road Table” … “Spice Road Table - fireworks dining package”.

I thought that was weird, so I replicated it. Went back to to the initial reservations screen that lists all restaurants by name: no fireworks packages available. But again, searched by date, and they had the fireworks packages listed.

Granted, they probably sold out pretty quickly, but at least when available, that’s how I found them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter