Roscoe's

AustinTink

DIS Veteran
I was just looking at the map and there is a Roscoe's on Harbor. Has anyone been there? I've always wanted to try it since fried chicken is my all-time favorite splurge meal. I've always heard of the original LA Roscoe's from the movies or tv, etc. Is it worth a stop during or DL trip?

Thanks for the recommendations. We might have it delivered to the hotel one night. Either that or eat there on our way out of town.

It is an institution. I was finally able to take my family there this past June. Had it myself on previous trips in and around LA. So good.

Can't wait to try it. I think it was just being built the last time we were at DL.

Now I have to figure out how I'm going to eat fried chicken twice in 3 days. We have reservations for Plaza Inn on our first day.

great place to eat. we try to hit that every time. If you are staying on Harbor, south of Katella.. you can just walk there. Not too far.
Dine in or take out can work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter