Rosalyn Carter has died.

"Rosalynn was my equal partner in everything I ever accomplished,” President Carter said. “She gave me wise guidance and encouragement when I needed it. As long as Rosalynn was in the world, I always knew somebody loved and supported me.”

How blessed were they. ❤️

I don't think it matters what your politics are, it's hard to argue that both of them are/were some of the most caring, decent human beings ever on this earth. It's a shame there aren't more like them, in politics and in the real world. Anyone would do well to emulate either of them. RIP.

Truly selfless and gave so much to others. I am sad to see their 77 year love affair end. I suspect he will join her soon. Prayers for the family.

RIP to a beautiful person who set the best example of kindness and humanity. She and her husband were such good people and we could use so many more just like them. All kind wishes to the family.

So sad to hear :(

I absolutely loved her and of course President Carter. They set an example of how people should be. Truly wonderful people the Carters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter