Rope Drop Hollywood studios from Pop Century using Skyliner

cisco911

Mouseketeer
Hello All,
Starting to plan a trip for Beginning of January. We definately want to rope drop everyday but Hollywood studios is a must because we want to rope drop ROTR. I have seen videos and other stuff online about it being good or bad. But alot seem to be old videos from 2021. My question is, does the skyliner start operating early enough for us to get to hollywood studios early enough to be close to the front for ROTR?

I would Uber to Dolphin EARLY...at least two hours before park open (even two hours before early entry), grab a breakfast snack, and eat it on the walk to HS.

I went at Thanksgiving last year - early entry for DHS started at 8:30. I got to the Skyliner at 7:30 (Pop line). I was in DHS and in line for Rise by 7:45. Because it was Thanksgiving day, they started Rise even earlier. I was off the ride by 8:20 and also got Falcon done before the park opened at 9. I think if you are to the line for the Skyliner by an hour or so before early hours, you should be good.

We visited January this year and the Skyliner got us to DHS in time for rope drop each time. I think we were in line for the Skyliner at Pop 90 minutes before the early entry time and we were always one of the first on Rise (when it operated!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter