Rope Drop Back at DHS?(!)

So question... I'm toying with making HS my last day - well, until about 1:30ish since I'll have to get back to CSR for Tragical Express. I have zero interest in Star Wars or Toy Story, so I'd really only be wanting to do MMRR, ToT, maybe RnRC, and Muppets. Would that even be feasible if I was there for rope drop in late July? Or should I just pick another park (likely AK since it's closest to CSR) and have a chill, relaxing morning and early afternoon rather than stressing myself out?

However, this trip we decided to not rope drop and the last three days we have not gone into the parks until after 12pm and stayed until close and were able to do most of what we wanted to do and didn't feel like to get things and found some of the rides the times were shredded in half compared to what they were in the mornings. With the way things are going now there are no for sures when it comes to Rope Drop.

A couple for sures are that it will be cooler than 12pm and there is almost always less chance of rain because the atmosphere is cooler. Attractions aside, there are still some real tangible benefits to rope drop.

Or should I just pick another park (likely AK since it's closest to CSR) and have a chill, relaxing morning and early afternoon rather than stressing myself out?
I see you decided on CSR. I would suggest AK and a leisure morning there. And a quick ride back to CSR for DME.

We don't know that late July will be for the current modified 35-45 minute "Rope Drop" or the new previous announced onsite guest 30 minute early entry for every park every day by then.

Dave

So question... I'm toying with making HS my last day - well, until about 1:30ish since I'll have to get back to CSR for Tragical Express. I have zero interest in Star Wars or Toy Story, so I'd really only be wanting to do MMRR, ToT, maybe RnRC, and Muppets. Would that even be feasible if I was there for rope drop in late July? Or should I just pick another park (likely AK since it's closest to CSR) and have a chill, relaxing morning and early afternoon rather than stressing myself out?

If waits are like yesterday and Friday, your plan is easily doable. With time leftover. Drop MMRR, go to RnRC next, then ToT and finally Muppets.

Good to know.
It sounds like they are slowly bringing back RD as it previous was.
Our last trip, I didn't miss not having the crowd at RD.

UGH, while traditional rope drop is familiar, I enjoy the way the parks open now so much more but understand that it's not sustainable, especially with labor shortages. I don't mind rope dropping at MK but for some reason, I despise RD at all the other parks and especially DHS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter