Rope Drop at International Gateway

monorailmom

DIS Veteran
I think I've mentioned we've booked our first stay at BWV for this August...and I have another question!

How does rope drop work when entering from the International Gateway? It may seem silly, but I'm worried about missing the great music they play at the front of the park! Do they play the same thing at the Gateway?

Also, do they now hold you at the turnstiles like they do at the front, or do they allow people to go to the Fountain to wait until "opening"?

Thanks!

don't remember music - although think it plays thru-out the park - just not sure.

when I did it - you got to the rose garden (down from Journey to the Imagnation ) - since most of the crowd was going to Soaring - that worked just fine.

Easywdw did some time ago a comparison rope drop at the main entrance and at the Internation Gateway. It ended that the time to go to Soarin is almost the same.
Probably aiming to Test track it's faster from the main entrance, if that is now the priority due to the rehab.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter