Rooms with a view of the Electrical Water Pageant?

ead79

<font color=#FF0066>Disney Bride!<br><font color=v
My daughter became obsessed with the Electrical Water Pageant on our last trip to Disney. We could see it from our room at Bay Lake Tower. I'm thinking of taking a quick trip this fall, and I know she'd love another room with a view of the EWP.

So are there any room types at a resort that essentially guarantee that we can see the EWP from our room? I've seen it from rooms at the WL and BLT, but not all of the rooms there with views toward the water can see the EWP. For instance, can all the lake view rooms in the tower at the Contemporary see it? How about lagoon view rooms at the GF or Poly?

We really appreciate any help! :)

You can see the EWP from the Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Wilderness Lodge, Fort Wilderness and the Contemporary. If you have a lake view room at any of them (not available at FW to my knowledge) you should be able to watch from your room.

I was on the inner courtyard 4th floor of the Wilderness Lodge. It was a sideways view but I could see the EWP very well and the sound echoed up the courtyard so I could hear from that far away as well. However the best was sitting on the beach at WL and watching the parade. Not sure how construction will affect that next year.

We had a lake view at VGF and had a PERFECT view! It was WONDERFUL! Heard the music perfectly too!

We had a lake view at VGF and had a PERFECT view! It was WONDERFUL! Heard the music perfectly too!
I hadn't even thought of that! What end of the building were you on? Would you say that you could see it equally well from any lake view room at VGF?

At Poly, some of the rooms with marina views (Fiji building I think) have patios and balconies. You can stand out there and watch too. I love the electrical water parade. We watched it while walking back to Poly from Victoria & Albert in March. It was really nice.

I hadn't even thought of that! What end of the building were you on? Would you say that you could see it equally well from any lake view room at VGF?

We were on the top floor sort of towards the middle, facing the lake. We could see Space Mountain, the Poly, and the Contemporary. And of course the entire lake. It was a really fantastic view. Probably the best one we've ever had at WDW, except maybe being over the Boardwalk, which was pretty cool. I'm not sure if the lower level lake view floors had the same great view or not (I would think maybe there would be tree's in the way but I don't know), but all the high floors seemed like they would also have the same great view!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter