room upgrade

teach21566

Earning My Ears
I have been reading the forums for months, and we are only a week away from going to the HRH. I would like to know if anyone has had luck upgrading with the blue card. Is is worth upgrading? Is it worth the extra 35 to upgrade to club or suite, or should I just go for the free upgrade if available. Has anyone asked for late checkout?? Did you get it?? Thanks for any help

What room type did you reserve and what rate did you get? At check-in you can show your loews blue and ask for an upgrade to a premium room if you have standard they may offer poolview. It should be quiet when you go so chances for upgrades will be good. See what they offer first then ask about the $35 extra upgrade. It all depends on you if its worth it. I like extra space so to me it is! Hope you have a great trip and please come back and tell us about it! :)

We booked through AAA, who booked through universal and have a garden view. Are the pool rooms bigger, club rooms bigger???

No pool rooms and club rooms are same size as garden rooms. Unless you get a deluxe room, that would be bigger.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter