Room service menu from those who have sailed recently

Sophie’smom

Mouseketeer
Just read a recent review of the Wish that said room service menu was downsized (no blt or pizza !) can anyone who sailed recently say what their menu was like? Especially the Magic - thanks

Had a room service BLT in April on the Magic. (Came with ruffles style chips and cole slaw. Crusts were cut off sandwich.) Still yummy. Wasn’t looking for anything else, so unable to give more details.

Had a room service BLT in April on the Magic. (Came with ruffles style chips and cole slaw. Crusts were cut off sandwich.) Still yummy. Wasn’t looking for anything else, so unable to give more details.
Thanks — the blt is a favorite of ours. We were On the Fantasy in May and had it. Sailing on the Magic in October hope it’s still there.

Found this by Googling for the Wish Room Service. I think the offerings for "fast food" are much better than the other 4 ships so maybe they don't feel like they have to offer a lot of food via room service?? Pizza (which I hear is good on the Wish) is replaced with "flatbread".

Appetizers, Soups and Salad​

• All Hands on Deck A special selection of international cheeses served with crackers
  • Mixed Garden Salad Mixed Leaves with Tomatoes, Cucumber, Carrot, Peppers, Red onions with a choice of dressings (Ranch, Raspberry, Italian or Balsamic)
  • Arugula and Romaine Lettuce Salad With Yellow and Red Grape Tomatoes, Bocconcini, Balsamic Dressing
  • Grilled Salmon Salad Crisp Romaine and Iceberg Lettuce, Cherry Tomatoes, Vidalia Onions, Cucumber, Apple-Cranberry Kasha, and a Honey-Dijon Dressing
  • Cream of Tomato Soup With toasted Grilled Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese Sandwich
  • Chicken Noodle Soup Clear Chicken Broth, with Pulled Chicken, Egg Noodles, Carrots, Celery, Leek and Thyme. Served with Sourdough Baguette

All-American Fare​

• Buffalo Chicken Wings With Celery and Carrots. Choice of Blue Cheese or Ranch Dip.
  • Crisp Breaded Chicken Tenders With French Fries and Barbecue Sauce
  • Crisp Plant-based Chicken Sandwich On soft toasted bun, Dill Pickle, shaved Iceberg Lettuce, Vidalia Onions, Plant-based Garlic Aioli and Sweet Potato Fries
  • Grilled Angus American Cheeseburger On Toasted Brioche Bun with shaved Iceberg Lettuce, Vidalia Onions, Tomato, Dill Pickle and French Fries

Flatbreads and Pasta​

• Penne Bolognaise Penne Pasta tossed in a rich Bolognaise sauce with grated Parmesan Reggiano Cheese and Garlic Crostini
  • Pepperoni Flatbread Rich tomato sauce on a crispy base with melted Mozzarella cheese and spiced Italian Sausage
  • Margherita Flatbread Rich tomato sauce on a crispy base with melted Mozzarella cheese, Tomatoes and Basil

Thanks for the menu - the Wish looks pretty good. We have second dining, so the in between options are important. My son has medical issues that we have to plan around. First time on the Magic, we are sailing out of NYC. I guess there’s always plenty to eat, even if they eliminate some choices.

I usually bring a couple food items on the cruises even though I know there's a ton of food. One thing I miss is something crunchy. I used to get these wonderful Mickey Pretzels (shaped like Mickey) in the gift shop but they don't make them anymore. So I will bring some pretzels or cheese crackers. I know I could get popcorn but you have to pay for it and I'm cheap! The other thing I bring is chocolate. Usually a bag of holiday candy depending on the time of year - Christmas Snickers or Halloween m&m's. Those little individual servings. For a sweet treat and maybe even to hand out to my room server or whoever.

The room service menu on the Magic has a few more things . . .

• “All Hands On Deck” – cheese and cracker plate
  • Salads: Chicken Caesar salad, Greek salad, mixed green salad, grilled salmon salad
  • Soups: Creamy tomato soup, chicken noodle soup
  • Fresh fruit bowl
  • Baked macaroni and cheese
  • Chicken tenders with fries
  • Grilled hot dog with fries and sauerkraut
  • Cheeseburger or hamburger with fries and coleslaw
  • Buffalo chicken wings with dipping sauces
  • Pizza: Pepperoni, cheese, or Margherita
  • Sandwiches (served with coleslaw and potato chips): BLT; New York steak panini with caramelized onions; tomato, basil, and mozzarella panini; grilled cheese
  • Desserts: Key lime pie, chocolate chip cookie, oatmeal raisin cookie
And I have heard you can also order a Mickey ice cream bar (free) even if they don't show up on the menu.

Found this by Googling for the Wish Room Service. I think the offerings for "fast food" are much better than the other 4 ships so maybe they don't feel like they have to offer a lot of food via room service?? Pizza (which I hear is good on the Wish) is replaced with "flatbread".

Appetizers, Soups and Salad​

• All Hands on Deck A special selection of international cheeses served with crackers
  • Mixed Garden Salad Mixed Leaves with Tomatoes, Cucumber, Carrot, Peppers, Red onions with a choice of dressings (Ranch, Raspberry, Italian or Balsamic)
  • Arugula and Romaine Lettuce Salad With Yellow and Red Grape Tomatoes, Bocconcini, Balsamic Dressing
  • Grilled Salmon Salad Crisp Romaine and Iceberg Lettuce, Cherry Tomatoes, Vidalia Onions, Cucumber, Apple-Cranberry Kasha, and a Honey-Dijon Dressing
  • Cream of Tomato Soup With toasted Grilled Wisconsin Cheddar Cheese Sandwich
  • Chicken Noodle Soup Clear Chicken Broth, with Pulled Chicken, Egg Noodles, Carrots, Celery, Leek and Thyme. Served with Sourdough Baguette

All-American Fare​

• Buffalo Chicken Wings With Celery and Carrots. Choice of Blue Cheese or Ranch Dip.
  • Crisp Breaded Chicken Tenders With French Fries and Barbecue Sauce
  • Crisp Plant-based Chicken Sandwich On soft toasted bun, Dill Pickle, shaved Iceberg Lettuce, Vidalia Onions, Plant-based Garlic Aioli and Sweet Potato Fries
  • Grilled Angus American Cheeseburger On Toasted Brioche Bun with shaved Iceberg Lettuce, Vidalia Onions, Tomato, Dill Pickle and French Fries

Flatbreads and Pasta​

• Penne Bolognaise Penne Pasta tossed in a rich Bolognaise sauce with grated Parmesan Reggiano Cheese and Garlic Crostini
  • Pepperoni Flatbread Rich tomato sauce on a crispy base with melted Mozzarella cheese and spiced Italian Sausage
  • Margherita Flatbread Rich tomato sauce on a crispy base with melted Mozzarella cheese, Tomatoes and Basil
When I sailed on the Wish MV, the room service menu had a couple of Pides (Turkish flatbreads) on it instead of those flatbreads -- a spinach and feta pide, and a lamb and beef pide. I ordered the spinach and feta one and it was amazing -- arrived hot, fresh, and with the perfect cripiness to the crust.

Does anyone know if you can still order just a turkey sandwich or if they still have the uncrustables for the kids?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter