• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room Service Beer Prices

Buzzed Lightbeer

Earning My Ears
Random question, but I’m curious if anyone has cruised recently and can recall the cost of the six domestic beers package available through room service? We’re cruising on the Dream soon, and I’m debating the cost of the 24 bottle package you can sign up for when first onboard, versus possibly just getting a package or two of six beers from room service. It’s only a four night cruise so I don’t know that we need the 24. I do like enjoying a few beers on the verandah, but don’t know that I’ll need all that many.

Don't know price for single but here are prices for 6 pack of the kind of beer my husband refuses to drink. He likes micro brew draft.

Can be ordered in advance or purchased on the ship.

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/gifts-and-amenities/

Imported Beer 6-Pack

Select and enjoy 6 imported chilled beers for the price of 5! Prices do not include 15% gratuity for beer packages.

6 Pack of Heineken Beer $43.25
BEV HEINEK BEER

6 Pack of Guinness Beer $43.25
BEV GUINES BEER

6 Pack of Corona Beer $43.25
BEV CORONA BEER

6 Pack of Pub Ale $43.25
BEV PUB ALE

Domestic Beer 16 oz Aluminum 6-Pack

Select and enjoy 6 16 oz chilled domestic beers for the price of 5! Prices do not include 15% gratuity for beer packages.

6 Pack of 16 oz Aluminum Bud Light $30.00
BEV 16 BDLT

6 Pack of 16 oz Aluminum Bud Light Lime $30.00
BEV 16 BL LIME

6 Pack of 16 oz Aluminum Budweiser $30.00
BEV 16 BUD

6 Pack of 16 oz Aluminum Michelob Ultra $30.00
BEV 16 MIC UL

6 Pack of 16 oz Aluminum Miller Light $30.00
BEV 16 MLT

6 Pack of 16oz Aluminum Coors Light $30.00
BEV 16 COORS LT

Don't know price for single but here are prices for 6 pack of the kind of beer my husband refuses to drink. He likes micro brew draft.

Can be ordered in advance or purchased on the ship.

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/gifts-and-amenities/

Imported Beer 6-Pack

Select and enjoy 6 imported chilled beers for the price of 5! Prices do not include 15% gratuity for beer packages.

6 Pack of Heineken Beer $43.25
BEV HEINEK BEER

6 Pack of Guinness Beer $43.25
BEV GUINES BEER

6 Pack of Corona Beer $43.25
BEV CORONA BEER

6 Pack of Pub Ale $43.25
BEV PUB ALE

Domestic Beer 16 oz Aluminum 6-Pack

Select and enjoy 6 16 oz chilled domestic beers for the price of 5! Prices do not include 15% gratuity for beer packages.

6 Pack of 16 oz Aluminum Bud Light $30.00
BEV 16 BDLT

6 Pack of 16 oz Aluminum Bud Light Lime $30.00
BEV 16 BL LIME

6 Pack of 16 oz Aluminum Budweiser $30.00
BEV 16 BUD

6 Pack of 16 oz Aluminum Michelob Ultra $30.00
BEV 16 MIC UL

6 Pack of 16 oz Aluminum Miller Light $30.00
BEV 16 MLT

6 Pack of 16oz Aluminum Coors Light $30.00
BEV 16 COORS LT

Holy markup, Batman! :)

Jeez. Is there an unlimited package available that isn’t part of room service?

If you would like to try and drink back the price difference, the concierge lounge access includes drinks every night from 5-10pm I believe. It would take quite a few drinks but it would be fun trying!

If you would like to try and drink back the price difference, the concierge lounge access includes drinks every night from 5-10pm I believe. It would take quite a few drinks but it would be fun trying!

Haha, this made me chuckle.

Thanks again to those that offered input. We just got back, after having yet another great cruise. When they were coming around initially at the first Funnel Vision movie on departure day, they offered the 24 beers package. I said that was too much, and then they offered a 12 beer package (think there may have been a six beer package available too, can’t swear to it though). I signed up for that, and I believe it was $62. The guy delivered them to our stateroom that evening, and it worked out well (in spite of the obvious mark-up, but that’s to be expected I suppose). It was nice having cold ones to just grab whenever, and also not have to worry about trying to get through a whole case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter