Room Requests

Callie

Always Dreaming of Disney Magic
We have an Island View Room. How do we request a specific type of room? I read on here requesting the EWA tower, high floor, overlooking the luau lawn is a good choice. I wasn't sure how to submit this one?

Thanks

Concur on calling. We didn't have a DVC room and while Aulani's online checkin form has a section for room requests, I honestly found it useless. For us, we had a partial ocean view room booked, it offered only one option to choose from for Room Requests (which we didn't want) and no free text box in which to type anything. So, I ended up calling the main Guest Services line to put in our request.

Agree. Call DVC. I made a request a few weeks ago but (of course) saw nothing on my online reservation information. Called Aulani and they said since I made the reservation though DVC I should call them. I did and they confirmed my request was in my reservation.

I have a semi related question. I also want the long side ew tower Island Garden View, with the goal of being able to watch the movies from our balcony. Can anyone suggest a floor? I wa wondering about the first floor in particular.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter