• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room Requests at Yacht Club

BuzzBiteyear

Intergalactic Protector of the DISboards
We will be staying at Yacht Club near the end of next week and wanting to put in room requests. I'm wondering what the best way to do that is? I've tried to contact Yacht Club by phone, but get in the general system. I've heard of people faxing requests, and wondering what the fax number might be? Also, have you had any luck in requesting specific room numbers?

Thanks.

My understanding is that only the PO resorts accept faxes. I wouldn't recommend requesting a specific room number because if that one isn't available, they won't know what a suitable substitute would be. It's better to just ask for what you want - view, location, etc.

Requesting a specific room number is pure folly. It is unlikely to be available and as stated, the room assigner has no idea what you wanted that made you request that room.
Call the main reservation number and have your request added to your reservation. Then at the time you do online checkin you can make requests but be sure that these do not conflict with your already noted requests.
Know that requests are just that and no matter how you ask, they are never guaranteed.
I have never gotten my requests (over 20 visits) at the BCV. I have never had a room I hated.
Good Luck

Thank you. Yeah, I'm seeing a range of room numbers that look great for the level room we have. In particular there are rooms near the gazebo that face towards Epcot. That would be ideal, but really just hoping we don't get the "dumpster view", lol. As I told the others, how long are we really awake in our rooms?

Sometimes it's so obvious, but I was trying to make PO be some sort of level of resorts

Thank you. Yeah, I'm seeing a range of room numbers that look great for the level room we have. In particular there are rooms near the gazebo that face towards Epcot. That would be ideal, but really just hoping we don't get the "dumpster view", lol. As I told the others, how long are we really awake in our rooms?

Do you have standard view? That's where you could get into trouble with a dumpster view.

I think most of the gazebo rooms are considered either garden or water view. In some of the older maps of the resort, you only see standard or water view rooms because the garden view did not exist until 2011 and many rooms were recategorized.

As others have indicated, calling your request into CRO (the main Central Reservations number) is the way to get a request noted on your reservation.

:thumbsup2

If you want a room near the gazebo that faces towards Epcot, then that's exactly how to phrase your request: "room near gazebo that faces Epcot." Simple and clear is always best for requests.

All you need to do is call the main reservation line: 407-W-DISNEY. The agent will pull up your reservation and add your request.

Thank you both. Yeah we have the garden/woods view. I think I'll call in tomorrow and ask just that, gazebo view facing Epcot.

Last edited:
We'll see how we fare next week. Went with the following, in order of preference:

Facing Epcot
High Level
Connecting Room with 2nd Room in our Party
Close Room for the 3rd Room in our Party

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter