Room Requests at OKW

LALA8971

Disney is My Laughing Place
Hello All - 1st family trip to DW and 1st trip staying onsite. We are so excited for this trip as we've already cancelled 2 DL trips this past year.
I booked a 2 bedroom villa at OKW for September 6th - 11th (joint birthday trip for me and my son's graduation) and then found out my parents want to come to celebrate their 50th, so we booked them a studio at the same resort. We don't need adjoining rooms or even next door or same floor, but would like to be in the same building. How would I go about requesting that and when should I make that request? Just call when we start the check-in process or sooner? Thanks!

Assuming you are DVC Members, contact Member Services, via email, chat or calling. I would do so now, so you don't forget. Have them note that you are "traveling with" on both reservations. Also, if parents can't take stairs, be sure to request a ground floor unit for them, as OKW only has 3 buildings with elevators. Most of OKW was built prior to changes in the ADA. Do NOT use the request area in online check-in, often the options are not really great for DVC reservations, and anything you select would over-write notations by member services.

If you are NOT DVC members, and have rented the points from a DVC Member or rental agency, contact them.

If you have rented cash through Disney, contact Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter