Room request suggestions?

dstalzer

Earning My Ears
Staying at the end of August at Copper Creek. Studio with walk-in shower. Anyone have any room requests? would like a good view if possible!

It’s almost nearly impossible to have a bad view. The walk in shower guarantees you will be floor 2 or above.

If you want a chance at firework views you need to ask for “Highest Floor, End of Hallway, Copper Springs Pool, Example Room 6135” Just be aware that particular room (and any that you can see the fireworks from) will be a former style balcony. So it will be a walk so you’ll need to stand to see anything.

My dream room was one of the best face rooms, which look directly over the lake and Copper Springs Pool. My request for that would be “Near Lobby, Floor 4-5, Example Room 4103&5103” The issue here is they really only have two rooms like this so if you don’t get either your view won’t be at all what you are expecting. The other issue is your door to the room will over look the lobby so you’ll hear Whispering Canyon.

But like I said you are guaranteed a view of the lake, Copper Springs Pool, or Boulder Ridge Pool/Villas or some mix. There really isn’t a bad view to be had there.

Staying at the end of August at Copper Creek. Studio with walk-in shower. Anyone have any room requests? would like a good view if possible!
I have the same room booked and check-in in 7 days. I requested a quiet room location. WL is a beautiful resort and there are many wonderful views, but I hate overlooking the main pool. It is incredibly loud in the afternoon and we are always in our room. But requests are just requests, so we will see what we get.

How do you make a room request. When I book there is always a drop down menu with only one option. Please advise. We are checking into Boulder Ridge and really want a murphy bed because we have three adults. I understand there are still sofa beds on the 5th floor.

How do you make a room request. When I book there is always a drop down menu with only one option. Please advise. We are checking into Boulder Ridge and really want a murphy bed because we have three adults. I understand there are still sofa beds on the 5th floor.
You need to contact MS and put in any room location request (all such requests are non-guaranteed to be met). On the main DVC site page after signing in, open "Help & Contact" and you will see three options: "Chat with a Cast Member," "Email Us," or Phone Number to call. For any such request you will need to provide member name, member number, and reservation number. Just note that Chat is often not available at some times during the day. To avoid fifth floor, you could just put in a request for fourth floor or below.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter