Room request for All Stars Music and AKL?

IandGsmom

Just another crazy Disney lady
Ok I decided to split our first visit. We will start at All Stars Music for three nights and then go to AKL with a savannah view for the last 4 nights. Since I never have been there is there any particular floor or whatver I should request? Any tips would be great!!

I know you'll have a great trip any way at AKL. BUT....we requested the zebra trail (w/bunk beds, for DS's b-day, he was more psyched about the bunks than the actual trip I think) and we got room 2521 (I believe) and it was absolutely perfect. We were at just the right level to really be able to "experience" the animals. And, keep in mind I requested this room for the week before Easter of this year, which was super busy and we still got it.
As for ASMu, not sure what to request because we've only stayed at Movies, which was really cute (Toy Story section, also a request).

I've found that if I fax the request in 2-3 days before our trip we get what we've asked for. Just ask nicely and politely and don't forget to include name, res.# & dates and any other special info that may be pertinent (ie. someone's b-day, anniversary, etc.)

I don't think you'll be disappointed by any savannah view room you get!!
Have a great trip!!:wave:

We were in room 3523 on the Zebra Trail facing the Arusha Savannah and it was great! Lots of animals. We loved it so much we're going back in February and I have already noted on my reservation I'd like this same location! AKL is a beautiful resort!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter