• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room Request at VGC

ccigliano

DVC Member WLV
I will be visiting Disneyland for a long weekend at the end of January and have a 4 night reservation in a studio. For those VGC owners, what kind of views are available and which are your favorites?

Thanks

I will be visiting Disneyland for a long weekend at the end of January and have a 4 night reservation in a studio. For those VGC owners, what kind of views are available and which are your favorites?

Thanks

There's a thread with pictures. My favorite was 6504, which had a great park view.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2906031

The general consensus is for VGC you are better off requesting a list of room numbers.

Thanks Debbie, this post is great. I like all three views and may opt for the pool or the creek view. I had the PP view when we stayed at the PP hotel in 2005 so I want more of a woods feel now. But whatever view I get looks fine with me.

...For those VGC owners, what kind of views are available and which are your favorites?
...My favorite was 6504, which had a great park view.
6504 has a unique "corner" balcony, giving it one of the best views in the entire hotel :thumbsup2
...whatever view I get looks fine with me.
That's a great attitude, but you should certainly make a view request in advance.

I dislike the pool view, since guests in other hotel rooms can see into your villa. The studios with pool views (x509) have their view toward the right blocked by a wall (due to the "T" shape of the building).

My studio request would be:
6504, 5504, 4504 (WOC view)
5516, 4516, 3516, 2516 (Redwood Creek view)
3504, 5510, 4510, 3510, 2520 (other Paradise Pier views)

The pool view studios are:
5509, 4509, 3509, 2509

Have a great trip :goodvibes

We stayed at VGC last Sept and asked at check-in for a theme park view if possible....we got a fab World of Color view :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter