• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room rental at Atlantis

Tonyspad

Disney or Bust for us!
I am looking for info from anyone who has rented a room at the Atlantis to gain use of their grounds. Price and anyother tips would help.

We rented a room at Comfort Suites last month and it ran approx. $165 with taxes. The Comfort Suites is located across the street from the Atlantis, but you are able to use all the facilities. It took about 15 minutes to check in and it was about a 10 minute walk to get from CS to Atlantis, to save $'s it was definitely worth it for us. I think we probably saved about $75 doing it this way. We took a taxi to the Comfort Suites, the guys just ran back and checked us out after the day and we took a taxi back from the Atlantis.

Was it worth it? I was at Atlantis before all the slides and updates were completed. It looks great in their TV commercials!

It is absolutely beautiful, but it is very, very large and spread out. Slides are all in different locations, which makes it hard with kids. It is a lot of walking to get from one location to the other. We mostly spent the day by one pool. We were glad we did it, definitely something to see, but for us it was one of those did it once, now we don't have to do it again kind of events.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter