Room Rates

GOOFY D

DIS Veteran
Wow! I had not been to WDW since 11/00 (did DCL last 2 years) and I called today for late Feb/early March rates on All-Star and was absolutely stunned at the prices! i was told that it was considered peak season (what?) and that with tax, a "preferred room" was $134 a night! This at the value resort?! I asked what a "preferred room" was and was told that it was a room in a building closer to the food court and transportation! Unbelievable! Now they charge $10 more a night to be within a reasonable distance from their eating establishment and transportation. :mad: Is there anything they do not find a way to charge extra for? Is the use of towels in the rooms extra? As much as my family loves Disney, they are really getting out of hand IMO.

Consider renting DVC points and save up to 60% off Disney's rates. I can rent you points or check out the rent/trade board.

dandave - thanks for the site! The rates this Thanksgiving are fantastic. I wish I could go then. I will watch the site around the New Year and see if anything good pops up!

Goofy D, You're very welcome! Good luck on the discount! I don't go without one. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter