Room Only Discounts for Visa Card Members for this Summer

tetera

Mouseketeer
I know this was mentioned on other parts of the forum but just in case campers missed it:

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/special-offers/disney-visa-summer-2023-room-offer/

Campsites at FW are 15% off - less than some other resorts (but more than others!) but I know they are often not included at all so it beats a poke in the eye with a sharp stick.

(Also FW Cabins are 30% off - haven't seen a discount that high before!)

Edit: I meant to post this on the Camping Community Board instead of the "main" camping board- don't know how I messed that up; sorry about that!

Last edited:
Lots of speculation the post-Covid revenge travel is starting to fade. These discounts seem similar to pre-Covid late Summer discounts. Unusual, but not unheard of, to see campsite discounts.

j

I see the discount period has some gaps in it from mid-May to early September.

We went once in late May and that was pushing it on the comfort level. Not so much at the campground but more in the parks.

Never went to WDW in June-September for that reason. No discount is worth it to me. But to others willing to make the tradeoff, that's fine.

No doubt it's a number of factors in play all at once (economy, higher prices, weather, revenge travel waning, etc...

Thanks for sharing, @tetera . Doing so on this board works for me.

Bama Ed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter