Room only discount code club

Thanks for sharing the PIN - I tried to upgrade but no rooms available (will keep checking though!) and recieved almost $300 credit for our value resort ressie! Good deal!

:cool1:

whaaaaaaaaaaa us poor itty bitty October people burn :( sigh ok shook it off, I did online checkin this morning was STOKED !

When I first booked our room rack rate at GF, we had CL main building but could only get SL CL under the Canadian discount which was fine since I saved a bundle. Well, this morning I was able to get back to the main building still under the Canadian discount with hardly paying any extra. Don't know how my CM did it but I am thrilled!!!

I've been trying for this every day multiple times per day ever since the Canadian discount came out so I am wondering if they loaded more rooms into the system given more discounts were released today?

Good luck everyone and keep trying if you don't have luck today.

I've been waiting for a RO discount for POP for weeks, checking diligently every day. I saw the code at 11:00 this morning, but I was too late...all sold out for Pop. I'm so unbelievably bummed right now.

Here is the link for fall. October gets the shaft this year.

This is the link for the promotion. The code is J5N.

This confirms what I had thought - this is the last time I travel in October.

The good news is we're leaving tomorrow. :banana:

Tried to get RO only for my family suite but it was available. Oh well, I'm just keeping my free dining and still hoping to pick up my tickets early....

Of course, they told me there has been a policy change and you can no longer do that so I called Guest Relations and they said I still can! He said no one in guest relations has been made aware of such a policy change. *Fingers crossed* that is he is right!!! :thumbsup2

On phone right now and the CM did not even know about this offer! She tried to tell me there was no deal in Dec, only January. So strange, I would think they would brief the staff at beginning of the day of offer release. I felt bad for her.

Congrats to all who rec'd a discount.

So happy there is a RO code, I think we can go to disney now. 25% off the room makes a huge difference.

I have been waiting for the RO discounts to come out to see if it is financially feasible to upgrade to a deluxe. We're booked at POR with FD but was hoping for a 40% deluxe to make the upgrade difference reasonable. But with only 30% off, it was almost exactly the same price as the FD promo (maybe $50 difference).

Oh well, I'm still happy with my FD promo and really exciting to be going at all! Counting down the weeks now....

Still hoping for some pixie dust in the form of an upgrade offer that I've heard a few other lucky people have received....

Just cancelled a one br bcv. There was no fall discount offered:confused3
Anywho, I snagged the :goodvibesbwv instead and am satisfied with the discount

Still hoping they extend this into March soon. 30% off at the Poly would save us $400 more than the FD we have now.

I have been waiting for the RO discounts to come out to see if it is financially feasible to upgrade to a deluxe. We're booked at POR with FD but was hoping for a 40% deluxe to make the upgrade difference reasonable. But with only 30% off, it was almost exactly the same price as the FD promo (maybe $50 difference).

Oh well, I'm still happy with my FD promo and really exciting to be going at all! Counting down the weeks now....

Still hoping for some pixie dust in the form of an upgrade offer that I've heard a few other lucky people have received....

I wanted to upgrade to a 1bwdroom at DDR from pofq, but 30% off spent cut it. Sticking with my mod and keeping the extra money in my pocket. I have heard good things about fq, so I think we will like it.

I am couple days late posting, but my DU agent also contacted me that there was a RO discount for my dates, Dec. 8-14. YAY!! :cool1: I had already booked and paid for the entire trip, determined that I was going regardless. My dates just missed the FD so I was holding out for this, and it made my day!

And like a prev poster said, it amazes me the work and efficiency of DU agents. I've got Michele and she has been awesome!! :thumbsup2 This is my first run with a travel agency and I could not be happier. Just my two cents... ;)

I wanted to upgrade to a 1bwdroom at DDR from pofq, but 30% off spent cut it. Sticking with my mod and keeping the extra money in my pocket. I have heard good things about fq, so I think we will like it.

We have toured other resorts but only stayed at POFQ. There is a peacefulness there that we didn't feel at the other resorts. I do think you will like it.

found out the RO discounts for POFQ where all gone for mid/end of january, :(((
Hoping smallworldvacations can rearrange the dates or something so we can get a discount.

I'm a new Disney Visa cardholder, but I'm currently booked with the General Public room-only discount. Anyone know if the Visa discount and GP have the same availability, with the only difference being that cardholders got first pick? I'm curious as to whether there are different rooms set aside for each.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter