Room only costs for Annual Pass Holders

cdsmiler81

DIS Veteran
Hello all!

I was wondering if anyone knew of a link where we could see the room only costs for DLP hotels for annual pass holders?? Does that type of information exist?

If not, I'm assuming I'll need to give DLP a call? Will they be able to give me a quote even though we don't have annual passes bought yet??

C x

you have to ring DLP asking for a room only prices with AP discont, they dont have prices online...

at the moment you can only get prices till end of March and when you ring just say you dont have your pass on you but if they can just give you a prices for some dates/hotels and you will call back later to book it etc

you have to ring DLP asking for a room only prices with AP discont, they dont have prices online...

at the moment you can only get prices till end of March and when you ring just say you dont have your pass on you but if they can just give you a prices for some dates/hotels and you will call back later to book it etc

Ok, thank you. Looks like I'm going to have to wait until April to find out anything relevant for Jan 2018!! lol

C x

Not sure how far in advance they let you book but yesterday they could only quote me up to much 27th , today I managed to hook for the end of April, Cheyenne had 50% off for my dream pass.

Not sure how far in advance they let you book but yesterday they could only quote me up to much 27th , today I managed to hook for the end of April, Cheyenne had 50% off for my dream pass.

Hi there, i've just called up and though it all seemed really expensive compared to staying off site which is no more trouble. Could I ask how did you find out about the 50% off offer? Did you ask when you called up? Nothing mentioned when i called today.

I have asked when I called and she said its 50% with Dream pass for any number of nights... (ie when we booked for Christmas it was 60% but only for 3N) I also found prices very high, if you look at German offers you can get package with HB for nearly the same price like this 50% room only, I must say I'm really disappointing as knew prices will go up for the anniversary but thats silly

Do not forget to always compare a quote for a "public" package fare including tickets, which more often than not turns out to be cheaper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter