"Room only" code really is out today!

FoodLover

Founder of MouseSavers.com
What a day! First the code that was "supposed" to become available this morning wasn't activated and won't be activated until Sunday.

Now a code that wasn't "supposed" be active until Sunday has been put up on the Disneyworld.com site, and it's available to book right now!

Be aware that while you can book these rates online, the cancellation policy stinks -- it's 46 days in advance (whereas if you book the same code by phone, you can cancel up to 5 days in advance).

I have details and rates on my site.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

Where on the site, Mary? I see the message about codes for Sunday, but not for today. Please guide my BF shopped out brain to the code. ;)

It's linked from the home page of MouseSavers.

If you're not seeing the info, try refreshing/reloading the page.

I don't think DIS moderators want me to post direct links here, sorry.

Mary
MouseSavers.com

I was just able to use the code Mary is talking about by calling CRO and I saved $73.00 compared to the AAA discount I had originally booked at for the YC in Jan. for 1 night before our cruise on the Magic!!!!
By calling CRO I was able to get it with the 5 day cancellation policy.
I got the rate of $199.59 (includes tax) for standard view at the YC!!!!!! This will be our first stay at a Deluxe resort and DD8 is so excited to swim in Stormalong Bay, hopefully we'll have warm weather. She says she's swimming even if it's 50 and raining LOL.

Thanks Mary for all the hard work you do to help all of us save money!!!!!!!

Cheryl:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Mary,

You are my Disney Hero!!! I am booked with an AP Code, and have spent HOURS agonizing, so I think I am letting well enough alone, but all this work you put into this for us is truly amazing.

Debbie

PS--The Code is a great deal too!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter