room only code discount? please come!

donnamerry

Mouseketeer
Anyone still think a 'room only code discount' will come out - just a simple little code? I have these Magic Key Performer certificates to use and I need a code to apply toward the rack rate. Cannot do FTP and do not need passes. I'm starting to panic - we're going 7/5-10. Thanks for any replies!:confused:

It doesnt seem likely with the Fairytale package offering. You could use the AAA discount if you belong to the motor club. I believe it saves you 20% of the rack. Even if you dont belong now, it's worth it to join just for the savings, plus you get the motor club as a bonus. :p

Good luck.

elbo

I hope a room only code comes along soon. We have AKL Concierge in Aug. I got a $71.88 a night discount off the rack rate, with the AAA room only discount.

I'm happy with that, just hope a code comes out and I can get it lower.

I'm still hoping for a room only code too, but as the previous poster said, it really doesn't seem likely now that they have this Fairytale Package. If there were to be any for mid-late summer, they should have been out by now. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Originally posted by Mrs.A
I hope a room only code comes along soon. We have AKL Concierge in Aug. I got a $71.88 a night discount off the rack rate, with the AAA room only discount.

I'm happy with that, just hope a code comes out and I can get it lower.
Hi Mrs A..

Why couldn't you use the Fairytale package?

>>^..^<<

Hello again >>^..^<<,

We are staying 8 days at the Swan for the first part of our stay. Got a really good rate on the Club Level. We will get a 5 day park hopper, we still have a day left on ones from 2000.

It is still cheaper for us to do this
2 adults, 2 children 7 and 9
Swan Club Level 8 days, with 5 day park hopper $2425.26
Checked rates at the G.F. $3078.83
CR Tower $3056.59

Our stay at the AKL is at the end of our trip and we plan on staying there without going to the parks, except on Tuesday we have the Sunrise Safari reserved.

We drive to Disney world from Northeren Ohio so we will need the time to rest before our trip home.

Anyone have any cheaper prices at a deluxe let me know.
Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter