Room Key ?? when you don't have a room.

Crjmom

Earning My Ears
We have always stayed at one of the moderate resorts and just realized we won't have an actual room(staying in pop-up) so do we get anything when we check-in so that we will be able to charge back to our resort or account at Fort Wilderness?? Leaving in three day's.

Thanks,
Traci:confused:

Yes you will still receive a room key when you check in. You will use this to enter the gate as you come and go. Mine didn't always work but they have a call button if that happens and they will open the gate for you. I had the same question before we stayed here the first time.

Have a great trip!

You'll get a resort ID that looks like a credit card. It'll unlock the camper's access gate so you can drive to your site after check-in and unlock your loop's restrooms and laundry after midnight. Depending on the options you take as part of your check-in the card can give you credit card like privilages throughout WDW and your park admissions as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter