• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room gifts?

dsnydaddy

DIS Veteran
I reserved a room on points for my nephew’s honeymoon at the Aulani. We’d like to have something waiting for them in their room. Is there a service that the Aulani or outside agency provides to allow for this? Also, I’d like to prepay their room tax due on arrival. Does the Aulani allow for that?

I reserved a room on points for my nephew’s honeymoon at the Aulani. We’d like to have something waiting for them in their room. Is there a service that the Aulani or outside agency provides to allow for this? Also, I’d like to prepay their room tax due on arrival. Does the Aulani allow for that?
They charge the room tax for your entire stay immediately upon arrival. Why don’t you call Aulani re the in room gift?

I would call (808) 674-6200 that is number the Aulani Guest Services and I would ask about pre paying the transient taxes. I bet they could get you pointed in the right direction. They could probably help you with the gift as well.

I would call (808) 674-6200 that is number the Aulani Guest Services and I would ask about pre paying the transient taxes. I bet they could get you pointed in the right direction. They could probably help you with the gift as well.
Thanks for the number. I planned on calling as soon as I was home from vacation. I was hoping that someone else had an experience with room gifts but it doesn’t sound like it. I’ll probably have to go through a florist.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter