• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room charging

MICKEY'S DREAMERS

WDW or Hawaii? This is the question!
I will stay at RPR and will authorize room charging
Can I chenrge everything I buy in the park (e.g. small gifts or fast food) to my room or will need to bring cash ?
Thanks

some of the carts in the parks do not allow charging back to the room.

You can charge almost everywhere to your room, but if you have an AMEX and use it most will give you a small discount (10%). AMEX is the official charge card for Universal.

However if you have a Preferred or Premier Annual Pass, you will get the 10% discount (don't forget to show your AP) and you can charge to your room.
  • 10% off at Universal Orlando® owned and operated merchandise stores and carts (restrictions apply on select merchandise)
  • 10% off at select restaurants (excluding food & beverage carts and alcoholic beverages)

We chose to not use our card for room charges (other than at the pool) and used our AMEX card to make purchase throughout the parks. Sometimes we got discounts on meals. We didn't buy enough merchandise to get on (<$50).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter