• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room Charging and Late Check-Out?

TinkerbellLuvr7

Tinkerbellluvr7
Hi Everyone!

I'm staying with my friends who are using their DVC at Kidani next week. Am I able to set up my own credit card for my magic band if they want to set their own up too?

Also, since they are using points and we are in a studio, do they allow you to call for a late check-out or is that just if you are paying cash?

Thanks!

I'm staying with my friends who are using their DVC at Kidani next week. Am I able to set up my own credit card for my magic band if they want to set their own up too?
That can be setup by the front desk. There are reports that it may not work as intended.
Also, since they are using points and we are in a studio, do they allow you to call for a late check-out or is that just if you are paying cash?
There is no late check-out.

Some background info on why late check-out requests are not granted: DVC resorts are usually fully booked or close to it every night of the year. Because of that, if someone is late checking out there is no place to put the guest checking in who is assigned to that room. The arriving guests would get a delayed check-in as housekeeping scrambled to get the room cleaned.

Check out is 11am. If you plan to stay in the room until that time put your "Do Not Disturb" sign on our door or housekeeping will be knocking on your door at 9am hoping you are out already!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter