• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room capacity

mbeaudet

Earning My Ears
I am going to WDW in the fall this year. We are travelling with a family group that consists of 5 adults and 4 children. We would like to stay in a 2 bedroom villa at the Boardwalk Villas, Old Key West or The Wilderness Lodge. These rooms say that their capacity is for 8 adults. Are we allowed to have 9 people in one of these villas (since 4 of them are children)?

Thanks.
Mona Beaudet

Watch out - this can get heated. Unless one of the kids is under 3, all count toward the room limit. You're correct that the 2-bedroom DVC units have an occupancy of 8. You could always add on a studio to accomodate the extra people. Might be nice for some to have their own space away from the group anyway.

Try doing it over the internet, sometimes it will let you put more in a room. If you call you may be able to convince the person to fit it in. This works well if one of the childern is under 3. We have had luck with this, but it is hit or miss. Good luck:) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter