• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Room Block Help

Eeyore's Tailfinder

DIS Veteran
Just trying to crunch some figures to give our families some indication of what it might cost...

Our immediate families - including us - are hoping to stay at the Wilderness Lodge. Does the WL have a 30% discount?

I believe that the WL has a 15% discount, but I could be wrong.

I just checked my DFTW Passporter, and it says that it is the Deluxe resorts with convention facilities that have the full 30% discount.

HTH! :goodvibes

Thanks! Does that mean that the WL has Convention facilities?

No, the WL does not have convention facilities, and that is why it falls under the 15% discount category.

The deluxe convention resorts that qualify for 30% off in the room block would be the following:
- Grand Floridian
- Yacht & Beach
- Boardwalk
- Contemporary

I think that is correct, and hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter