Room 2088

strasfamily

DIS Veteran
After having some overcharge problems with my TA, I was thrilled that to see that they "sort of" fixed my problem, as well as upgraded me from a category 11 to category 9 (my TA, not DCL). Then I saw in the Passporter that our room, #2088, is one of the noisey ones.

Has anyone stated in this room? What did you think? I am still thrilled either way, just want to know what to expect.

Thanks!

We just got back from our cruise and we were not in that room, however, we had room 2083 which is right down the hall from where you will be....I believe it will be a noisy room as ours was right under Lumieres......Andy

Oh no! Was it noisey when you where sleeping? Unbearable? I assume there are no activities in Lumiere's after dinner?

I just looked at the deck plan, looks like we are the first room under the galley.

Originally posted by strasfamily
Oh no! Was it noisey when you where sleeping? Unbearable? I assume there are no activities in Lumiere's after dinner?

No, not unbearable......once the restaurant closes down, you'll be ok......we never got back to our room till after midnight and it was always quiet for us at that time.......Andy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter