Roof Repair Quotation

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlelitmr

Earning My Ears
Hiya. I just got a quote from a roofing firm in Tralee for nearly €7000 to fix a leak in my roof that is going into my bathroom. The area in question is only
4 feet by 9 feet. The area is on the ground floor so no scaffolding is required — barely a ladder. It is a flat-felt roof. Is this excessive or have labor and materials gone up that much in the last four years? I got the entire roof on my bungalow done for less than €10,000 about four years ago. I am a pensioner and know nothing of these things and do believe in paying a fair price for work though. I would appreciate any feedback.

Hiya. I just got a quote from a roofing firm in Tralee for nearly €7000 to fix a leak in my roof that is going into my bathroom. The area in question is only
4 feet by 9 feet. The area is on the ground floor so no scaffolding is required — barely a ladder. It is a flat-felt roof. Is this excessive or have labor and materials gone up that much in the last four years? I got the entire roof on my bungalow done for less than €10,000 about four years ago. I am a pensioner and know nothing of these things and do believe in paying a fair price for work though. I would appreciate any feedback.
Is this related to your camping trailer, @littlelitmr ?

This is the DIS Camping Board where we often talk about our camping rigs and repairs to them. If it's a camper, what is the make/model/year and how long have you owned it? Scaffolding is not needed IMO for camping trailer repairs.

I don't know anyone here who is knowledgeable about repair rates for County Kerry in the Republic of Ireland (town of Tralee). Would it be something you could attempt to fix yourself if you could share some pictures and details with us?

Go Néirigh an T-ádh Leat!

Bama Ed

Last edited:
Hi littlelitmr. I'm pretty sure you meant to post this on a different board. If you post here which board, I can move it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter