Ronto Roasters for breakfast question

glocon

DIS Veteran
How crowded is RR after rope drop? Just trying to think of non-crowded things to do after getting a BG.

We were there last Thursday and there was a line waiting to get in. We actually were up near Launch Bay before opening just to get away from the crowds and try to get a boarding group. Once the park opened, we headed down to ride Star Tours and then walked over to RR to get breakfast. I used mobile ordering and it was much faster than waiting in line!

I mobile ordered when the line was around the corner, and it took like 5 minutes for my order. We were able to find a table both times at breakfast with no trouble. The tables turn over pretty quickly.

I'm currently planning on getting to HS, joining a boarding group, and hopping to EP until our group gets called. I've heard such good things about ronto wraps, so I'm trying to decide if we should join the crowd and grab one before leaving the park!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter