• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ronan Tynan

tenorcharm

Earning My Ears
Hey all I just got back from a Disney Cruise, such an awesome trip. One night while eating dinner wuth my husband, we bumped into Ronan Tynan, the worlds famous Irish tenor.... This man has been such an inspiration to me after i lost one of my arms, his music has helped me get through the hard times. This man lost his limbs, became an olympic champion, A certified Doctor, and a world famous Performance Singer. Bono from the band U2 had once asked him to sing at his fathers funeral, and has been one of the best musicians things to come out of Ireland. He signed a copy of his new album for me and I just could not have been happier... Check out his story, such an amazing man, have a great day!
http://www.drronantynan.net/ :rolleyes1

Cool.
We just saw him recently on TV (maybe the CBS Morning Show??).
Anyway, I am really envious.

I recently saw him on one of the morning t.v. shows. It was such a moving performance!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter