Romantic surprise for my husband

Robindianne

DIS Veteran
Hi there. My husband and I will be at WDW (in POR) April 5th to 15 (very soon - yay) and I'm wondering if any of you have any ideas for a romantic disney surprise I can schedule for us? :love: We are scheduled to do the Dive Quest so that won't be a surprise, but something else, fun, or romantic, or something? Thanks for your help and Happy Easter to all.

Hi Pumpkinfish,
Do you mean a carriage ride around Port Orleans? Hmm. That could be really fun! Thanks for the good idea.

:dancer:

I have booked a table at victoria and alberts for myself and my husband, im now going to have to sneek his suit into the suitcase!
Claire

Could be quite romatical. Walking around WS at night is romantic to me. The carriage ride around PO is very romantic. My husband made a CD for me at Disney Quest singing a love song to me. That was romantic. La Noubla tickets are romantic. Especially when that red silk flying guy is performing.

DH and I are doing the Segway tour in May when we're there without our little boys (2&3). You drive the Segways around the International Showcase at Epcot. It's supposed to be great fun!

Oh good idea. Shhh (don't tell my husband). :rolleyes1 I booked the carriage ride.

Hmmm. Flowers. Segway. Such good thoughts.

Thanks so much!

My DF, as a surprise, booked the Segway tour for us two trips ago. I've always been fascinated with the things, but thought that the cost for the Segway tour was WAY too much money. (Yeah, I'm cheap!) She knew that if it were up to me, I would never fork over that much cash for a couple hour tour.

Well, all I can say is, I am SO glad she surprised me with it. It was SOOOOOO much fun!!! I can't say it's "romantic", but, it's something I'll never forget, and I'm so glad we have that memory to share.

Worth every penny - and I'm cheap! (plus you get a really cool Segway pin!)

See if you can ride up front in the Monorail with your hubby. If you luck out and get just the two of you in the front car, you can hold hands, kiss and watch the scenery roll by. :)

What a great idea Ladysoleil! I'll see if I can get us up there.
Thank you! Leaving late tomorrow night.

Hye Robin, nice to see you booked the carriage ride! I want to do this for DH and myself now for OUR trip to POFQ! How much is it, and what times are they?

Have fun on your trip!

Hi Pumpkinfish,
Carriage rides are $30 plus tip and if you want you can have them bill it to your room they said. Or pay cash (no debit/credit machine on the horsey). I'm pretty sure they run on the half hour. Too many details swirling in my head but I think that's what she said. Have fun!
Robin (we leave during the night tonight for WDW. YAY)

YAY! I am so excited for you. Make sure you post details when you return! HAve fun and be safe :wave2:

In surprised my husband on our honeymoon with a massage at GF spa. I was lucky enough to have one week before our wedding at a spa outing with my bridesmaids and Dh was jealous. I knew he would love it-I scheduled us both spa appts and he was thrilled. I scheduled them for after we returned from MK. We came back to the room after, napped, and went out for a relaxing dinner. He cant wait to do it again on the next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter