• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Romantic Dinner for 10yr Anniversary

tink413

Earning My Ears
My DH, DD and mother in law will be visiting 10/21-28. We will be celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary a few days before. We could not afford 2 vacations (one for the 2 of us and family at Disney) we opted for Disney.

Does anyone have some suggestions for adding a bit of romance to the trip? Special place for dinner etc..?

California Grill (top of Contemporary)...Artist Point (beautiful Wilderness Lodge!)...or Palio's (Swan).
Happy Anniversary!

Bistro De Paris in France at EPCOT is also very nice and romantic! :) Have a wonderful 10 year Anniversary!

Romantic dinners--V&A (if $$$$isn't an object).
Otherwise, California Grill, Palio, Bistro D' Paris are all nice spots.
Just remember that at WDW there are kids everywhere, so finding a nice, super-quiet, subdued, romantic spot isn't all that easy.

First, Congratulations! We're right there with you and chose Victoria and Alberts for our 10th year anniversary that same week. We're bringing the grandparents and my husbands Aunt and Uncle on this vacation so we have built-in babysitters. Can't wait to get dressed up and have a nice romantic evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter